Amateur Muaythai Association (Singapore)
Welcome to the official website of the Amateur Muaythai Association of Singapore.
To promote and develop MuayThai into the leading local and international combat sport by generating awareness and encouraging participation, inculcating the virtues of respect, confidence, self-discipline and perseverance, inherent in the art.
A local and international appreciation of MuayThai as both an art and as a sport, as well as sporting excellence in the administration and competition of MuayThai.
Integrity, transparency, and professionalism
AMAS Strategic goals:
- Improvement of administrative strengths of the Executive Committee;
- To improve the standard of training and instruction at all AMAS affiliated institutions and gyms;
- To archive a higher medal tally;
- To seek more key stakeholders in sports business and development;
The objects of the Association shall be:-
- To uphold, as the Singapore national organization for MuayThai, the laws of MuayThai as adopted by the World MuayThai Council/International Federation of MuayThai Amateur as may be varied from time to time;
- To promote the sport/Art of MuayThai in the Republic of Singapore;
- To arrange and organize tournaments, training both locally and on an international level;
- To regulate and control the conduct of athletes, instructors, masters, clubs, gyms and schools in the Republic of Singapore;
- To take all steps it may deem necessary in order to prevent the infringement of its constitution as well as of the Regulations of AMAS and World MuayThai Council and International Federation of MuayThai Amateur; and
- To prohibit and to make sure there is no area of political, religious or racial discrimination among its members.
AMAS SUPPORTS "PLAY TRUE" - Try out the quiz yourself and see how much you know about anti-doping!
IFMA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. LANGKAWI - 01 TO 10 MAY 2014
In Support of: